Hip Pouch Pattern
Finished size: 16.5cm [6 1/2″] x 24.5cm [9 5/8″] + straps.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Designed For: Wovens
Print Format: A4 and Letter
The Hip Aid PDF Pattern
A helpful aid on your hip to carry whatever you need.
Nurses, baby wearers, photographers, hair dressers, handy men, travelers money belt, market holders, dog trainers, Ventolin/epi pen users, crafters, hikers, runners.
This pattern includes both metric and imperial measurements.
10 Pages of instructions with 3 pages to print the pattern pieces + 1 page print guide to keep with your printed pattern pieces.
Print on A4 OR letter size paper.
Instructions included to increase sizing to suit plus sizes.
Requires a minimum of 3 x fat quarters (size small ties option) up to 60x110cm [24×44″] for larger ties option.
Suitable fabric includes:
- quilting cottons
- light denim
- Light to medium fusible interfacing (FormFuse 1400)
- Legacy/Pellon 931TD or SF101
- Vilene G405
- 1 zipper (16cm [6¼”] or longer)
- 2 small press studs (metal or plastic)
- Quilting cotton fabric (or similar weight poly cotton blend with no stretch)
- Adjustable belt MOD – 1.3m [51”] of 25mm [1”] wide webbing + Tri-glide + Cam buckle + Release clip(OPTIONAL)